THE FOX WITHOUT TAIL

MUMMY TELLS A STORY

What happened BABY why are you so sad, Mummy “I am sad because I lost my bicycle last week, my friends enjoy the ride on their bicycles but I can't. I wish they'd lose their bicycles too. BABY I never knew you'll be so mean you sound very selfish you should stop this right away.

Mommy sorry; MUMMY but I was really sad I don't have one but my friends do. I just feel left out.

Its okay BABY, I can understand that you're sad but wishing bad for others is not good. We should always think good for others.

Come, I'll tell you a story about a fox who became a laughing stock amongst his friends just because he was very selfish.
  
"The Fox without Tail"

One day "A Fox" was walking in a forest. Suddenly he heard the huge snap and in an immediate reaction he jumped but something awful happened to the poor little things. 

He found his tail stuck in a trap and this gave a sharp pain in his rear. 


"OOO! AAHHH!"

That hurt so much! 
"Oh my tail is stuck in a trap. What could i do now?"

After battling for long with his tail and the trap he gave a final try to it and with that came another snapping voice. 


Tears coming out of his eyes, the Fox mourned.

"Oh! my tail! my tail!" 

I lost my fury beautiful tail!

What would i do now; i'll become laughing stalk of my skulk now!

This is so embarrassing!

And he walked deeper into the forest with his head bowed down in sorrow.

When suddenly an idea came into his mind. He decided call a meeting of all his friends.


When his friends came, he said; 
 
"Friends! i have gathered you for a reason today!"

While walking to the forest, i kept wondering. We have eyes, nose, ear, teeth and legs all for some reason.

But why, why do we need a tail?

Its a useless thing and keeps bothering us for some reason or the other. It either gets in way of us sitting or when kept outside is left for someone to trip over so.


After deep thought I cut off my tail and want you to do the same. It feels great without that useless thin.


The skulk of Fox kept looking at the Fox in amazement as to what he was saying.

It's true but nobody has really thought about them without the tail.

It surely would be painful to do that meanwhile a young agile fox jumped on to the higher place and addressed the skulk.

 

I am saying this because you no longer have a beautiful fury tale here. You are just talking about yourself in so that he don't get embarrassed and be left out of the skulk and the rest of the skulk went off laughing away and discussing as to how selfish and mean the Fox is. 


In order to not feel embarrassed.

He wants everyone to chop off their tail!




LESSON:

MUMMY now I understood, I shouldn't be selfish and nothing bad for others.



Keep commenting if you enjoyed...




Comments