SNOW-WHITE AND ROSE-RED


SNOW-WHITE AND ROSE-RED 

Snow White & Rose Red

Once upon a time…
In a small village of a the small town lived a woman, and her two daughters their names were SNOW-WHITE and ROSE-RED.
SNOW-WHITE was a shy and kind person whereas ROSE-RED was energetic and playful. Always looking to get up to her next round of mischief.

Mother told to RED-ROSE;
Careful ROSE not so fast.

RED-ROSE replied to mother;
I am Okay mamma, I’ll be fine.

SNOW-WHITE laughing at RED-ROSE (HAHAHAHAHA)
And Said We told you;

SNOW-WHITE and ROSE-RED would help their mother every day with the chores. At the end of the day, their mother would tell them fairy tales. They had a normal routine life until the start of winter where things begin to become interesting. One night Mrs. White was reading a story to her daughters. They heard a knock on the door all three of them were startled they looked at the door nervously worried about who is on the other side of it.
Don't worry! My dears it must only be some traveler who needs directions, I'll go check. No mamma, I'll do it.
When WHITE-ROSE opens the door, she shouted very loudly! Ohhhh! AAhhhhh!

A Big & Hunted Bear is in front of WHITE-ROSE and roar on her…

RED-ROSE & Mrs. White also shouted loudly Noooooooohhhh! Naaaaaahhh!
Oh! My god, what is it.

Bear said them all;
Snow White & Rose RedPlease stop screaming. I am just a bear. Quiet you, please my ears are hurting. I only need some help, I am cold and hungry.

All of them stopped screaming as THE BEAR spoke. He wasn't like other bears, his voice was gentle.

Mrs. White went to THE BEAR and said;
We’re sorry. Please come in.

The three of them looked at him and let him in.

SNOW-WHITE said to THE BEAR;
You are covered in snow. Let us help you out.

Oh! Don’t please stop, Oh Oh. No, that is just terrible you too, no no-no-no. And THE BEAR Laughed.
All right that's enough you two. Let him drink something warm. Get him a blanket rose.

That night, a friendship was formed. One that lasted all winter. Every day THE BEAR would come to their home bringing gifts they would Share the warmth of the fireplace reading stories to him both loving his the company then as time passed winter had come to an end it was time for him to leave.

THE BEAR Said;
If it weren't for the spell. I would have not met you.

SNOW-WHITE asked THE BEAR;
What do you mean? What spell you don't have to go. You can stay with us.

THE BEAR Said;
I have to go thank you for everything you have done but now that winter has ended I must go.

And he then he left leaving behind his friends whom he loves so much.
Snow White & Rose RedA few days later SNOW-WHITE and ROSE-RED walked through the forest picking up fruits and wood all of a sudden they heard a strange bunch of screams come from ahead of them they followed the sounds and saw something strange a dwarf had his long beard stuck under a fallen tree as he jumped up and down screaming in frustration.

THE DWARF said;
Damn tree, stop staring at you. Get over here quickly and help me out.
  
They dropped their things together they tried lifting the tree pulling and lifting as much as they could with all their might they tried both of them then gave up suddenly ROSE-RED had an idea THE DWARF continued to jump up and down until he saw what was in ROSE-RED's hands.

THE DWARF said to ROSE-RED;
No, wait! Hey, what do you think you're going to do? No, Stop. Nooooo! My precious beard.

Both of Girls laughing a lot…

Snow White & Rose RedThe girls were amused by THE DWARFs behavior they had helped him and yet he was angry with him. He continued yelling at them as he walked away into the forest without even thanking them for their help. The next day the girls decided to stroll near the river once again they heard the yelping and tiny little screams of THE DWARF. They met the sisters once again ran to help him out this time his beard was stuck in the mouth of a large fish.

DWARF! Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Ahhh!.... Silly Little Fish!! How dare you?

SNOW-WHITE (HAHA HAHAHA) and said; Now what have you got yourself into?

Don’t you see  that dreadful fish wants to pull me into the water, help me.

SNOW-WHITE and ROSE-RED decided to help him again.

DWARF! Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Ahhh!....

RED-ROSE said; we cannot win this.
We all are going down in the water. SNOW-WHITE said I can't hold it anymore. I'm going to cut your beard.

THE DWARF said;
Why? Why are you after my beard? How will I show my face to my friends? Stupid little girls.

Both sisters were amused and started to laugh but then they heard on a large rock behind them a young the man lay flat on the ground with a bruise on his forehead.

RED-ROSE said;
Hey! Who are you? What are you doing here?

Snow White & Rose RedThe Young Boy said;
I am PRINCE ADAM. I'm looking for my brother JOSEPH. He has been missing since the winter.

Then SNOW-WHITE told to The PRINCE;
Oh! I am SNOW-WHITE and this is my sister ROSE-RED. Can we help you find him?

PRINCE ADAM said;
He had gone for a stroll through the forest with a bag of jewels but along the way he disappeared I just saw some creature that was carrying a similar bag of jewels when I tried to chase him he put a spell on couldn't see where I was going I fell and hit my head on this rock.

SNOW-WHITE told to The PRINCE;
I'm sorry to hear that. We can help you.

As the girls promised to help the PRINCE he felt comforted but at that moment all three of them heard a loud roaring sound from deep within the woods behind them. All three of them got on to the horse and galloped in the direction of the screaming they see THE DWARF run out of a cave as he was being chased by THE BEAR.

THE DWARF said while running;
Snow White & Rose Red
Leave me alone help! Oh, it is our friend. THE BEAR. Why is he running after THE DWARF?

The PRINCE took out his sword and started walking towards THE BEAR and THE DWARF.

The PRINCE ADAM said to the Girls wait here.
This is the creature, I saw with my brother’s bag of jewels. He must pay what he has done.

SNOW-WHITE told to The PRINCE;
Be careful!

THE DWARF said to THE BEAR;
Leave me alone. Take it, take all the treasure you want.


THE BEAR Said THE DWARF;
Look what your spell has turned me into. I don't just want to be the jewel.

The PRINCE reached to them and said to THE BEAR;
Leave this to me, my friend DWARF is mine.

THE DWARF said;
Snow White & Rose RedEnough of this foolishness now it's time to show my true form. THE DWARF laughed loudly. (hahahhahah). You think you can defeat me you will all pay the price now.

The PRINCE ADAM said to RED-ROSE;
Quickly RED-ROSE, my swords… throw me my sword.

THE BEAR said;
It is his beard cut his beard. It is where all of his power is. Do it now!!!

As THE DWARF had taken his monstrous form SNOW-WHITE runs to him with her scissors and ROSE-RED runs towards the sword.

THE DWARF said;
You silly girl, you think I will spare you. (HAH HAHAHA)

SNOW-WHITE said;
Nooooooooo!!! She throws the sword to The PRINCE.

Snow White & Rose RedPRINCE ADAM threw his sword with precision and it cut THE DWARF beard completely severing it from its face. THE BEAR fell to the ground and he began to shrink in size suddenly. THE BEAR transformed into a handsome PRINCE JOSEPH. The brother of PRINCE ADAM looked at his brother and then ran to him to give him the longest hug.

Snow White & Rose RedBoth sisters reacted; Awwww… Awwww. Aaaahhh!!!

PRINCE ADAM said to his brother JOSEPH;
I have missed you brother, it has been too long.

JOSEPH replied to his brother;
Missed you to brother, the evil dwarf stole my jewels and put a spell on me and I can't thank snow and red enough for everything they did for me.

PRINCE JOSEPH spoke of the kindness, the sisters showed him so did PRINCE ADAM. They both had fallen in love with the sisters and the sisters in turn had fallen in love with the PRINCES. In a wedding that was the largest in the kingdom, SNOW-WHITE married PRINCE ADAM and ROSE-RED married PRINCE JOSEPH. Now SNOW-WHITE and ROSE-RED who were first scared by THE BEAR then they looked beyond the bear’s appearance.

Snow White & Rose Red



LESSON:
It shows us that the true nature of someone lies within their heart and both kindness and love can break open any spell that the world might cast upon you.

Keep commenting if you enjoyed...

Comments

Post a Comment